Wow, thank you to One Fit Mama and UberBeastMode for nominating me as an inspiring blogger! They are both so supportive and inspiring themselves that it means a lot to me! Although now I guess I’m not allowed to nominate them??
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you… check
2. List 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers
About Me… it might sound weird but, thinking of 7 things to share is really hard!
1. I’m obsessed with coffee. Way more money goes to Caribou than should, even when I’m being good and “only” going twice a week…
2. In honor of football season, I love college football but could care less about Pro… I will yell at the TV when Oklahoma isn’t playing well but just watch the pros when it’s a good game.
3. I’m afraid of big birds… they freak me out. And bees. Basically anything that can fly and attack me.
4. I love to cook, sometimes I’m too lazy to do it but I really truly like grocery shopping and cooking. I think it’s relaxing.
5. Most readers know this but, I’m getting married in a couple weeks to a wonderful US Marine.
6. I move around… a lot. I’ve lived in 7 states and I’m really excited to move around more and travel after the wedding. I love meeting new people and seeing the differences, even just in the U.S.
7. I hate long runs, I really just get bored. However, I love the 5k obstacle runs. Once my foot is fully healed I want to start running in more of those and, maybe, even take them seriously.
Alright, nominations! There are so many great blogs out there and I’m not good about following all of them but here’s what I’ve come up with…
1. Post Grad *this isn’t a fitness blog but Nicole is the one who got me to start blogging so, obviously, hits my list 🙂
2. Fit Twin Cities I started following this because I know Becky but it’s been awesome watching Mark start his own business and really dive into the fitness world!
5. Gira Yoga Again, been really awesome following the start of a business in the fitness industry!
6. Maria- They Call Me a Dependent *Not a fitness blog (although lately she’s ventured in!) but it’s a great reminder of some military realities, and sometimes nice to remember all military significant others fight relationship battles and make it through 🙂
10. She’s Losing It
14. Cray’s Take
15. Honestly, everyone who comments and likes my posts inspire me to keep going. So thank you to everyone who follows, or just reads sporadically! (Okay so, it’s not a nomination but for real!)