Took me a few days to get to this but I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the author of “Fitness, Food, and Photography”.
11 Facts about Me…
Am I allowed to re-use ones from the inspiring blogger post? I may have to…
1. I’m moving to Japan in less than a month
2. I was a college cheerleader for a year (until I got injured)
3. I’m a new nurse, and I love emergency medicine
4. I love pizza and wine… hey, everything in moderation!
5. I’m addicted to coffee (I think this is a repeat… sorry).
6. I have blue eyes but they change basically every day between gray and green
7. When I lived on my own I would kill bugs but future hubby knows it’s his job as soon as we’re living together
8. I watch trashy TV like Grey’s Anatomy
9. I don’t like mess…
10. My favorite color is pink
11. I have an older brother and an older sister
My Questions to Answer:
1) How much time do you spend Blogging every day? 30 min-1 hr if I post
2) What is the one song that get stuck in your head all day after you hear it? Hey, Soul Sister
3) What TV shows are on your DVR right now? Covert Affairs, Grey’s
4) What is your favorite season and why? Fall, it’s so crisp outside and the leaves are pretty colors… plus I get to wear hoodies and jeans
5) What is your favorite brand of jeans? Victoria’s Secret (for real)
6) Last movie you watched? New in Town
7) If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why? Tinkerbell… I’ve always been a little obsessed.
8) Name one talent that you wish you had. Anything musical, I’ve always been an athlete but never felt musically inclined
9) What is your best feature/ favorite body part? Oh, that’s hard… body part… I’d have to say my legs
10) What did you eat for dinner last night? Chicken and veggies with spinach artichoke dip
11) Favorite childhood game? …I don’t remember… how sad.
Blogs with under 200…
(Okay, I’m only putting 8)
11 Questions for them to answer…
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite exercise?
- Where do you consider home?
- How many states have you lived in?
- What’s your favorite sport to watch?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- What’s your favorite way to relax?
- What did you want to be “when you grew up” when you were younger?
- Have you ever been skydiving? If not, do you want to?