All settled back in MN and my mom is home from the hospital (she had a hip replacement). My parents have an elliptical and some free weights at their house so yesterday I was able to get a workout in and and am about to get in today’s. My ankle’s been bothering me a lot, just overdid it a bit while traveling I think, so yesterday I just did a short workout.
3 sets of:
- 20 bicep curls
- 12 lateral shoulder raises
- 20 push-ups
3 sets of abs for time:
- 1 min toe-touches (lay on your back with legs straight up in the air, lift shoulders off floor reaching for your toes)
- 1 min russian twists/grass pickers with weight
- 1 min reverse crunches with weight
- 30 sec plank
- 1 min pulsing side plank (30 sec/side)
I’m thinking I’ll have to modify my workout today to stay off the foot so I’ll post the modified leg workout tomorrow.